Is your century’s old wood roof not maintained properly?
Proof Roofing experts offers metal & wood roof repair, refurbishments, and replacements, in commercial and residential areas.
Why Choose Us?
- Professionals use perfect real wood material for every type of wooden roofs, as it not only reduces care requirements but also increases durability that works as a perfect housing and roofing material.
- Proof Roofing experts chose the wooden roofs for several projects based on the weather and preference of the user. They are also the best option to replace your dingy, dated shingles with something new.
- After thoroughly studying the building, experts choose the angles and dimensions for an eye-catching home’s roof. Long-length boards are low-maintenance and more wind-resistant as compared to typical small shingles.
We have a variety of materials that can be cut and installed in every pattern or design imaginable. It gives a smooth modern look without high maintenance needs.
- We renovate farmhouse or beach house to give them a very modern look. Board siding with vertical roofing makes the place look substantial and tall in size. The natural wood color roof looks very beautiful alongside the other home and buildings.
- By comparing other roof types and installation costs, proof roofing experts suggest a viable option for high resistance, impermeability, and longevity of the material. Thinner, and organic-mat paper base, are comparatively less tough than the fiberglass or architectural shingles.
- Roof shingles, a common roofing material, are flat, rectangular shapes laid from the bottom edge of the roof up, overlapping the joints below. It is an affordable option for those who frequently replace the shingles. Asphalt shingles come in sheets and are layered on a roof which gives the illusion of more expensive single shingles.
We offer luxury roof shingles as well as inexpensive metal roof shingles which add to the aesthetics of the area and have a good lifespan. It gives distinctive appeal and is a go-to-solution for estate homes, bungalows, and villas.